Donations during COVID-19
We know that COVID-19 and the resulting economic slow-down has affected many of us personally.
Given that financial uncertainty is now much greater than ever, we understand that some of you will no longer be able to give to the parish at your regular level while those on automatic debit may need to cancel their contributions.
If you need to cancel or change your automatic payments, please do feel free to contact us at the parish office: 250-479-1611 or email us at: email@example.com.
To transfer funds electronically from your bank account, send it as an e-Transfer to our email: firstname.lastname@example.org (see the instructions below).
Each bank may be slightly different. Generally the process is:
- Go to your on-line banking site.
- Select 'Interact e-Transfer' (or electronic transfer).
Select 'Manage Recipients' and follow the steps to 'Add a Recipient'.
Name: Sacred Heart Parish
- Click on 'Send e-Transfer' and select 'Sacred Heart Parish'.
- Under 'Notes' or 'Message' on the online form, please include your name.
- Ensure that 'Sacred Heart Parish (BISHOP OF VICTORIA)' is registered for auto deposit.
- Click 'Send Transfer'.
In addition, there are online and remote options available:
We are very grateful that you are part of our Catholic parish family. May God continue to bless you and your families.